Saturday, October 01, 2005

All calm

No sign of Bubba this fine Saturday morning. His turkey giblets have been basting in gravy on the kitchen floor while patiently awaiting his arrival. And my female feline companion has refrained from eating and seems slightly annoyed at his eminence's tardiness.

Moreover, there has been no sign of aggression from any wall-hangings in oil, acrylic or print. The general is away...

I have spent the morning sprinkling and watering. Yes, yes, I know such duties don't fall under those of my two grand titles, but I get a kick out of spraying plants with my pants hiked up and my free hand resting on my upper hip. If only I had a visor. And a Buick. Oh, speaking of which, I am driving a rocket these days.

Perhaps I might make myself useful today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home